Our Mission Statement
At Garstang Community Primary School we treasure each and every one of our pupils. We create inspirational learning opportunities in a vibrant, supportive environment in which our pupils grow together and are excited about their future in an ever changing world.
Aims of our School
- We recognise the individuality of each of our pupils and nurture them emotionally, socially, spiritually, morally and culturally.
- We create inspirational learning opportunities within an exciting curriculum which equips our pupils with the skills and knowledge needed to be successful in a dynamic world.
- Our pupils become enterprising, inquisitive young people with high expectations of themselves and a lifelong love of learning.
- We develop strong partnerships with parents, creating an atmosphere of mutual trust, and working together to provide the very best for our pupils.
- We create opportunities for our pupils to be active participants in the local and global communities and to develop an understanding of their place in the world.