Uniform is optional but is strongly recommended.
Decisions about uniform meet the requirements of The Sex Discrimination Act 1975 and The Race Relations Act 1976.
White polo shirt
Red V-neck, cardigan or sweatshirt
Winter – Girls
Grey pinafore dress/skirt
Grey ‘bootleg’ trousers or knee length school shorts
Summer – Girls
Red gingham dresses or trousers/shorts as above
Summer & Winter – Boys
Long or short grey trousers
Black shoes with a sensible heel to ensure pupils’ safety. Sandals are not allowed in summer because of stair safety.
Fashion shoes are not considered appropriate footwear for school.
Younger pupils are encouraged to wear shoes with velcro fasteners.
As with all uniform, please make sure all items are clearly labelled.
For the academic year 2020/2021 children will be asked to come dressed for PE on their designated days.
Your child will be expected to wear the following clothing on their PE days:
· Pumps or trainers (if trainers, dark or white with minimal designs etc).
· Tracksuit bottoms (preferably black, grey or navy with minimal branding).
· Their normal PE shirt.
· A school jumper or cardigan on top of their PE top.
PE lessons for the different classes are as follows:
· Acorn (Reception) – Tuesdays and Fridays
· Rowan (Year 1) – Mondays and Thursdays
· Willow (Year 2) – Mondays and Wednesdays
· Ash (Year 3) – Mondays and Fridays
· Maple (Year 4) – Tuesdays and Thursdays
· Beech (Year 5) – Wednesdays and Thursdays
· Oak (Year 6) – Wednesdays and Fridays
PLEASE ENSURE THAT ALL ITEMS OF CLOTHING ARE CLEARLY MARKED WITH YOUR CHILD’S NAME.
Sweatshirts, polo shirts and PE shirts with the school logo are all available from Mike’s Sportworld in Garstang or myclothing.com online. In line with Department of Education guidance Uniform does not have to have the school logo on.